The Little Witch’s Book of SpellsAriel Kusby, Hardcover
In stock, new
The Little Witch’s Book of Spells is an enchanting compendium of spells, potions, and activities for kids 8 to 12 years old.Young witches-in-training will discover spells to resolve problems, foster friendship, and engage with the natural world.This spellbinding book guides readers on how to craft a magic wand, befriend a fairy, and read tea leaves, as well as glossaries of magical terms and symbols.– A playful and immersive guidebook to all things magical
– Filled with simple activities using easily found ingredients
– Complete with lush illustrationsThe Little Witch’s Book of Spells harnesses magic and the imagination to help little witches feel powerful, tap into creative energy, and practice self-love.Spells and activities include Best Friends Forever Spell, Jump Rope Protection Spell, Get Well Soon Elixir, Blanket Fort Magical Fortress Spell, How to Make a Magical Fairy Garden, and Mermaid Bath Spell.– Perfect for young readers interested in magic, fans of Harry Potter, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, and fantasy series featuring witches
– A mystical, fun, and empowering book of spells that will have any child enthralled by the magical world
– Makes a great gift for millennial parents who want to encourage imagination, creativity, and play
– Add it the the shelf with books like The Book of the Secrets of Merlin Wizardology by Candlewick Press, Fairyopolis: A Flower Fairies Journal by Glen Bird and Liz Catchpole, and The Unofficial Harry Potter Spellbook: Wizard Training by Michael Gonzalez.