Off the Grid Living: How You Can Live Off the Land and Become Self-Sufficient through Homesteading and a Backyard Guide to Raised Bed GardeDion Rosser, Paperback
In stock, new
Two manuscripts in one book:
- Living off The Grid: A Guide on How to Live Off the Land and Become Self-Sufficient Through Homesteading
- Raised Bed Gardening: The Backyard Gardening Guide to an Organic Vegetable Garden and the Best Way to Grow Herbs, Fruit Trees, and Flowers in Raised Beds
Do you want to become a homesteader?Have you already bought property and tried to make a living from your off-grid lifestyle?Whether you already have experience, or you are looking to learn the basics to live off-grid, part one of this book offers over 50 ways to become a successful off-grid dweller.You’ll learn how to live off-grid without sacrificing the things you love. You will feel closer to your family and to the land, where you know you are doing your part to reduce climate change and help to create a more sustainable life.In part one, you will discover:
- What living off the grid means.
- If you are cut out for living off-grid and out of the city.
- The positive and negative elements of living off the grid.
- What you need to begin your journey.
- How to create the best layout for your homestead.
- Why and how to choose the style of your structure that will benefit your off-grid needs.
- The water and sewer choices you have, including those you might not know about.
- The most reliable sources of heat and electricity for off grid living.
- Why gardening for your food supply works well, even with limited acreage.
- How to raise livestock for food.
- How to preserve the foods you grow.
- How to make money from your homestead to help you sustain a comfortable lifestyle.
- And much more
Have you ever wondered if there’s a better way to do your gardening?Do you wish it could be a lot easier for you to plant the crops you love?Want ways to get rid of pesky pests?Would you like to beat the elements and give your plants a fighting chance to produce a maximum, healthy yield?Part two of this book will show you many powerful essentials on raised bed gardening for both seasoned gardeners and beginners.In part two, you will discover:
- 16 styles for your raised bed
- The best material for raised bed construction
- Guidelines for seed selection
- Tree varieties and their properties
- Strategies for pest and weed control
- How to properly chart your progress
- The best environments for your plants
- And so much more…
With this handy guidebook you can get the head start that many gardeners wish they had.Get this book now to learn how to be self-sufficient and live off the land.