Negative emotions: 2 manuscripts – Overcoming social anxiety and Mastering your emotions to understand how to use dark psychology secrets
In stock, new
Have you ever met someone who acted a bit strange? Did you perhaps meet them at a party and found that trying to make conversation with them was like pulling teeth? Perhaps you work with someone that, when you speak with them, they can’t or won’t make eye contact with you? How can I control my emotions?
The causes of this mental disorder begins in childhood, usually at the age when a child begins puberty, but sometimes, it strikes younger children, usually because of a parent or parents who have social anxiety or because they are brought up in a strict, unyielding environment, observe social anxiety behavior or have direct experience with the condition at a young age.
Social anxiety disorder (SAD) affects approximately 15 million adults in the United States.
It’s time to learn about what emotions are, how they’re created, and how to use them to your advantage in life.
The first part of the bundle will contain:
- The signs and symptoms of social anxiety disorder
- The causes of how social anxiety disorder begins and its effects
- The behavior that is displayed by people with SAD and what thought processes bring them their negative thinking
- The thoughts, fears, and dangers that a person with SAD manifests, even when they are perceived and not reality
How challenging your mind and thoughts can lead a person with SAD to understand that their fears are usually unfounded and can diminish their anxiety
- The treatments that can be used without medication to benefit people with mild or moderate SAD
- And more…
The second part of the bundle will contain:
- Scientifically-proven methods for identifying a destructive or negative pattern of thinking, stopping it in its tracks, and turning it around completely
- Techniques developed by specialists that have been utilized the world over, which teach you how to identify your strengths and shift then into the center-stage of your focus
- All the key emotions which foster positive thinking and which will pave the way toward the launch pad toward success in all your goals in life.
- Frequently-Asked Questions pertaining to some of the most hot-button issues when it comes to your emotional health, intelligence, and well-being.
- Real-life examples of situations pertaining to emotional growth so you can see exactly what it will look like when you apply these techniques and data to your own life
You can finally overcoming social anxiety and be happier even if you think that it is impossible, even if you’ve attempted to address the topic of your emotions with little to no success, even if you’ve lost personal relationships due to the nature of your emotional state, and even if you’ve felt like you’re beyond help, because in this book there is a lot of practice and little theory.
Now you must make the decision, don’t be afraid.
Scroll up to the top of the page right now and click the buy now button.