Musculoskeletal Anatomy Coloring Book: Fun and Easy Musculoskeletal Anatomy Coloring Book. Learn The Muscular System With Fun & Easy. Human Body AnatoSaijeylane Publication, Paperback
In stock, new
Designed specifically for manual therapy students, this unique anatomy coloring book concentrates on musculoskeletal anatomy to help students better understand this important information. Other body systems are also covered, providing students with a complete review of anatomy. Providing more detailed coverage of the musculoskeletal system than other coloring books available, it is ideal for use as a primary study tool for reviewing anatomy . The Muscular System Manual.
Chart Includes Detailed Diagrams of:
- muscular system
- deep muscles – front
- deep muscles – lateral
- deep muscles – rear
- muscles of the head
The Musculoskeletal Anatomy Coloring Book Features:
- A unique focus on musculoskeletal anatomy reinforces concepts specific to manual therapy to help you study more efficiently.
- 100 Unique Pages.Glossy Paper. Pages.8.5 by 11-inch. anatomically detailed illustrations enable easier, more effective review.
- Accurate, streamlined coverage of musculoskeletal information simplifies your review process and emphasizes concepts essential to manual therapy.
- A clean, consistent 2-page layout clearly illustrates the relationship between muscles and surrounding muscle groups.
- Fill-in-the-blank self-study exercises with accompanying answer keys help you prepare for exams.
- Did You Know? feature in every muscle spread provides additional details to strengthen your understanding of musculoskeletal structures and functions.
- Short-answer review questions for each body region test your knowledge and help you learn to interpret anatomic information.
- Coverage of musculoskeletal information is not only accurate, but also streamlined for manual therapy students so unnecessary information is eliminated.
- A student-friendly layout is clean and uncluttered ― consisting of a 2-page layout for each muscle/muscle group ― to help students learn about aspects of the individual muscle and then look immediately at how it corresponds to the entire surrounding group of muscles.
Binding Type: Paperback
Author: Saijeylane Publication
Publisher: Independently Published
Size: 11.00h x 8.50w x 0.21d
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × 0.21 in|