Microgreens: How to Grow Vegetables and Herbs All-Year RoundAlec Harper, Paperback
In stock, new
You Are About To Discover The Insider Secrets On How To Grow The Best Quality Microgreens
Have you always admired microgreens for their high nutritional value, their impressive rate of growth, and profitability but have never really known how to go about the whole process of cultivating them?
If so, you’re in the right place.
Undoubtedly, microgreens are some of the most profitable crops today, and they are attracting the attention of more and more farmers and entrepreneurs. They may be tiny but according to recent studies, they punch well beyond their weight in terms of nutrition, with those like radishes containing up to 40 times higher nutritional amounts than their full grown versions.
So choosing to cultivate these plants may be the best farming idea you’ve had so far.
But since these plants require a special cultivation process, it’s easy to make mistakes in the process of cultivating them as well as make losses (or fail to meet your expected yields) and give up.
But that’s why this book is here – to enable you to avoid all that and ensure you go about the cultivation process successfully, evading all the possible mistakes and optimizing the normal plant cultivation process to have the highest yields.
It contains all the steps you need to take right from the seed selection step to harvesting and preservation.
So if you’ve been having questions like:
What are microgreens? Are they different from shoots?
What is their best cultivation method?
What problems or challenges should I expect?
When and how are they harvested?
And others… this book will prove extremely useful so keep reading.
More precisely, this is what you will find in this book:
- The ins and outs of selecting seeds from mixes or individual varieties and indoor varieties
- How to choose between using trays, pots and other containers for your microgreens
- Insider secrets on soil preparation for optimal yield
- Planting and the first measures
- How to effectively maintain the growth and check whether there are any problems
- The ins and outs of harvesting and preservation of microgreens
- How to grow cultivate microgreens for different kinds of plants including peas, shoots, sunflower shoots and popcorn shoots, herbs, wheat grass and pet grass, sprouts, mushrooms, lettuce, radishes, carrots, kale and chard, spinach, beets, hot peppers, potatoes, tomatoes and much more
…And so much more
And you know what the best part about it is? The fact that the book is not only comprehensive but simple and straightforward. So you can expect to complete it in a few hours and get started with your cultivation process
Imagine the kind of impact an all-year-round cultivation of plants that only take 2 weeks to harvest would have to your wallet, self-fulfillment and health?
The sooner you get your copy, the faster all this will cease to be a dream
Scroll up and click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now