Mastering The Art Of Snapdragons: A Gardener’s Guide To Growing Flowers: Flower Gardening
In stock, new
The individual flowers on a snapdragon’s stalk are each shaped like the head of a dragon, or so some people think. Even if you are in the camp which thinks the blossoms more resemble tiny bells, there’s no denying the charm of an old-fashioned nickname like snapdragon.
In this Flower Gardening book, you will discover:
– How to start seeds.
– How to choose pots and containers.
– How to calculate the date of seed starting.
– How to take care of seedlings.
– How to proceed ‘pricking out’.
– All the necessary information about fertilizing and watering.
– How to care for flowers on the flower bed.
– How to grow the most beautiful flowers.
– How to arrange your flower bed.
– How to choose partners for annuals and perennials.
Snapdragons will probably behave like annuals in your garden, succumbing to wilt or mold if not to the cold temperatures in winter months.
Purchase this book and start growing your first Snapdragons garden today!