How to Talk to Anyone In a Nonviolent Manner: The best methods to connect with others and build the foundations of a healthy relationship, through a l
In stock, new
You may be wondering how this book will help you to communicate, but I assure you there is much more to learn about the ways that you talk to others and the way that you talk to yourself. By understanding the ways that you are communicating that are not serving you anymore, you will be able to put those aside and find new ways of connecting with yourself and with others. These new ways of communicating will help you to better understand yourself and better understand others. This will make your relationship with your friends, family, and partner stronger and more intimate, but it will also make your relationship with yourself better and stronger.
You may be wondering how you are going to improve your relationships using a book, but I assure you that having this book beside you as you navigate this new way of expressing yourself through dialogue will help to give you the courage you need, as you will be able to flip back to the most important pages for guidance whenever you need them Keep this book in your back pocket at all times, and you will never be afraid to express yourself again.
You may be wondering how you are going to improve your work performance, but I assure you that you will be able to handle any situation with ease once you know how to conduct yourself in the most mature and professional way possible. After reading this book, you will command respect and trust wherever you go without even saying a word. With the confidence and the skills that you learn through reading this book, you will be an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.
In this book you will learn:
– Different types of communication including violent communication and nonverbal communication
-. How to use nonviolent communication as a tool for improving your relationships with others and yourself.
– How to become a better listener
– Step-by-step guide to using nonviolent communication in your everyday life
– Including conflict resolution and problem solving through nonviolent communication
– How to use nonviolent communication in your relationships to increase intimacy
– How to use nonviolent communication to have all your needs met
– How to heal after conflict and prevent further instances of unnecessary conflict
– How to get in touch with your feelings, your needs, and your values
– How to listen to yourself and listen to others to have better communication and better connections
– Improve your performance at school and work
– How to deal with anger and express yourself in healthy ways
Order this book now to begin unlocking the secrets of nonviolent communication
Binding Type: Paperback
Author: Michael David Bandler
Publisher: Independently Published
Size: 9.02h x 5.98w x 0.23d
|Dimensions||9.02 × 5.98 × 0.23 in|