First Time Mom No-Panic Guide: Truth to be Told, No One Really Knows What to Expect When Expecting. Be a Rock Star Mom with This Monthly Pregnancy an
In stock, new
Do you feel anxious thinking about the chaos that will come for your first motherhood? Are you scared because you don’t know anything about pregnancy and newborns? Then you need to keep reading…All mothers can reckon that the first pregnancy is by far the biggest challenge. Your body starts changing and you have symptoms that you don’t even know how to interpret. Which ones are normal? How to understand if there’s a complication? How should you avoid a miscarriage? What do you need to change in your lifestyle? How should you prepare for childbirth and babycare? How to remember all your must-dos?
In this book, you’ll discover:
- Which are all the habit to quit RIGHT NOW for the safety of your baby. (With the tips in this guide you’ll significantly reduce the risk for miscarriage, stillbirth, premature birth, and other complications that can occur )
- The ten most important facts that no one tells you about childbirth and labor.
- Tips to bond with your baby bump and start enjoying your pregnancy.
- Essential tricks and exercises to prevent future incontinence.
- How to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) with vital techniques
- How to manage the symptoms of the first, second, and third trimester with SPECIFIC methods.
- How to get on-track IMMEDIATELY with a 30-day meal plan for a healthy and flawless pregnancy. (With these simple and delicious recipes, both mom and baby will receive the right nutrition for the whole nine-month period )
And much, much more…
Even if you feel nervous and have absolutely no idea how to take care of your baby, this guide will teach you everything you need to know to manage the obstacles of each trimester and most even more importantly, how to have a healthy pregnancy and a well-nurtured newborn baby.With the extensive research behind this guide, you’ll learn how to start this journey from the first to the last step – from the first trimester to birth, babyhood, and more.
If you want to access this advanced information and start the beautiful journey of motherhood with the insights that change lives, then you should start this book today