Canon EOS Rebel T6/1300D User Guide: A Complete Manual for Beginners and Seniors to Master the T6Tristan Aver, Paperback
In stock, new
The Canon EOS Rebel T6 / 1300D is an entry-level DSLR targeted toward first-time ILC users and smartphone upgraders. Built around an 18MP APS-C sensor, the T6 offers Wi-Fi with NFC for easy photo sharing when you’re out-and-about, and adds a faster processor compared to its predecessor, the Rebel T5. As per Rebel tradition, the T6 packages up some tech borrowed from previous-generation higher end models, and that’s no bad thing. It offers a 9-point AF module, 1080/30p video and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC. Battery life is a very respectable 500 shots per charge, putting it near the top of its class in that respect.
A user guide is very important since it will give you all information and also guideline to use any device and this EOS Rebel T6 user manual has been specifically designed to help you understand the functions and features of your camera. This Includes a setup guide, expansion, tips, experiences and troubleshooting information to help you get the best out of it.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn:
- Getting to Know the Camera( The body, mode dial, viewfinder etc)
- Shooting Options( Color space, resetting shooting menu, noise reduction, optical VR etc)
- Connections.. ( Caution, Printing, How to copy images to computer etc)
- Handy features( Disabling the Beeper, Card Reminder, Setting the Image Review time ect)
- Recording and Viewing Movies( How to record movies, caution, How to view movies, how to edit movies etc)
To grab a copy, please scroll to the top of this page and click the buy now button!